Waterville Vally Tournament (NH)
-2 or more hockey teams in the same hotel
- one team divises a plan to prank and p.o. the other team
-other team counter attacks and strikes good
- this causes conflict on and off the ice
-things get bad, real bad. causes people to get hurt
- hotel manager steps in and find a heart stopping discovery
-this lead to police and players getting arrested for a crime they cant take back and causes real damage to other teams, both pysically and emothonally- possibly murder
-the opposing team gets revenge
What do you think the crimes should be? or anything you can add as an idea. comment and respond
James,
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of your story, but why do the hockey teams want to prank one another? I think that there should be a defined reason why. What is the heart stopping discovery? I also don't really like that the other team gets revenge. I know you're probably not trying to make it end up with a happy ending, but I think in the end they should settle their differences.
Thanks for posting, James. With all due respect to Emma, no happy endings necessary unless they fit your vision. :)
ReplyDeleteI am also wondering what the heart stopping discovery will be, and am glad you haven't given it away.
Could it be an accidental homicide? Or if you don't want to be that extreme, maybe one of the kids is carrying contraband like steroids, or something?
emma
ReplyDeletewell when you in a tournament, it's a ll about competition. boys will be boys but i like the idea if they settle there differences. i could make it work.
christine
you make it so much easier. thanks
James,
ReplyDeleteI think that it sounds very interesting and I think that it would be fun to read. I agree with Christine that it should be an accidental homicide that would be interesting or mabye you could have one of the boys and accidentally fall and one of the boys from the other team finds him and he gets in trouble for something he didn't do.
James I like the idea of your story and I think it would be good for a short story. I like that both teams are trying to pull a prank on the other team. Can't wait to see what happens.
ReplyDeletejames i like the idea of the story but i think that the heart stopping thing should be on the ice. i think it should be a clear late hit and the kid gets paralized or something then you can tell about the teams emotions, the families emotions, and the opposing teams emotions cant wait to read it
ReplyDelete